Dual Energy Business Electricity Rates and Tariffs
Dual Energy offers a wide range of tariffs to small and medium-sized businesses in the UK, including fixed-rate and variable contracts.
Their personalised service guarantees a plan that is right for your business, whether you're looking for a short-term contract or a longer one, lasting up to three years. If you're an SME looking for the best dual fuel deals, their business energy prices are certainly worth considering.
Here are the specific business electricity tariffs they offer:
Often the cheapest option, Dual Energy offers a range of different fixed-rate contract options, called SMARTSaver tariffs. Though contract terms vary, here are some of the features of their SMARTSaver tariffs:
- Electricity at fully fixed prices for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Free Smart Meter installation.
- Optional annual price review each year after the first 12 months.
- Price match available, enabling you to save money if you're able to find a better energy deal elsewhere.
With a variable rate contract, your energy price can vary throughout your plan. Dual Energy's variable tariffs offer more freedom than fixed rates do, though the amount you pay is subject to change.
- You can select from different meter profile classes depending on your electricity usage, such as 18.4 p/kWH + 65p/day standing charge or 18.4 p/kWH + 95p/day standing charge.
- The price you pay may go up and down in relation to wholesale price shifts.
- No security deposit is required.
Deemed or out of contract rates
The third option offered by this supplier is non-contracted energy, which covers both deemed and out of contract rates.
Though these will cost your business more in the long-term, they may be a good temporary option if you're changing premises or between energy suppliers.
- If you've not agreed to a contract, you can pay deemed or out-of-contract rates.
- These may be charged in the interim period when a business premises changes hands.
- These will be higher than fixed-rate or variable contracted rates but may offer a good temporary option for your business.