Crown Gas & Power business energy rates
Crown Gas & Power offer a wide variety of products and services to suit the business gas needs of many different companies.
Whether you are running a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME), a large industrial business or even a multi-site organisation, their products and services can be tailored to suit your needs. They can also create a personalised energy plan that will suit the client’s business, for those who procure energy for other enterprises.
Their business gas products include:
- A fully fixed energy contract, which means that you will be charged a fixed price per unit of gas for the duration of your contract, agreed at the beginning of the deal. This type of deal makes it easier to predict your businesses' gas bills.
- Variable-length supply contracts, which mean you can choose a contract length to suit you and your company.
- Fully inclusive contracts: this energy deal will eliminate any unpredictable standing charges for contracts up to 500,000 kWh.
- Siteworks contracts, which offer a full service to multi-site businesses such as installing new gas, water and business electricity service connections (as well as disconnections). They can even offer service alterations such as helping to adjust water pressure or relocate gas, electricity and water meters.
- Crown Gas & Power also offer green gas energy plans and bespoke carbon offsetting solutions, if being carbon neutral is a key concern for your business.
Due to the wide variety of business energy rates offered by Crown Gas and Power, there is likely to be a great deal available for you, regardless of the size of your business.
If your business is an SME (small to medium-sized enterprise), here are some features you can expect if you get your gas supply from Crown Gas and Power:
- Highly competitive prices uniquely tailored to small to medium-sized enterprises.
- An easy-to-use online account management portal that will save you time when managing your business energy.
- Flexible contract lengths.
- Advanced metering installation for accurate meter readings.
Alternatively, they also offer useful contracts for larger businesses, such as commercial energy connection services. This service includes:
- Having a single point of contact appointed to your business to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Offering a site works connection team who are able to arrange multiple utility connections.
- The possibility of multi-site and multi-meter installations.
- Service alterations whenever needed as well as advanced meter upgrades.
Whether you're a small start-up, a medium-sized enterprise or a large multi-site business, with such a wide range of business energy rates and contracts you can be sure to find a deal that suits you and your corporation.